Integrating the well-known Microsoft Office 365 with Salesforce comes with lots of benefits. Aside from the fact that it gives your efficiency tremendous support crosswise over deals, advertising, administration, and social, it also makes interactions with your clients seamless.
This guide aims to expose you to what you need to know about Salesforce Office 365 Integration and how to go about it.
Office 365 and Salesforce Cloud Integration
The Microsoft and Salesforce association has been striving to create better and streamlined profitability encounters for entrepreneurs. With this vision in mind, they hope to create a technology that would guarantee:
- Improved booking gathering.
- Better communications from Salesforce with Skype for business.
- Enhanced email relationship with the new Lighting for Outlook application.
- Sharing of SharePoint reports from Salesforce using files connect.
- Creating new bits of knowledge that drive accomplishment into the client practices by analyzing Salesforce and Office 365 utilization information.
1.2 billion customers all over the world prefer to use Microsoft Office as their apparatus for efficiency. Hence, incorporating Salesforce with Office can provide unparalleled results for data laborers.
However, you should know that Salesforce Office 365 Integration cannot be done using their APIs. To do this, you need the intervention of a third party, which may either be an external app or a tool.
Connecting Office 365 and Salesforce Service Cloud
1) Using Automate.io
If you wish to integrate Office 365 and Salesforce, then Automate.io is an excellent choice. It allows you to incorporate Office 365 with Salesforce with any programming or coding.
When you use Automate.io to interface Office 365 with your salesforce account, you can easily synchronize all your contacts and email discussions, as well as plan occasions crosswire over the two applications. To do this, associate your salesforce and office 365 records. Afterward, the automate.io bots would do the rest of the work for you.
Follows the steps to Salesforce Office 365 Integration using Automate.io (This can be done in less than 30secs)
Step 1: Register or login your Automate.io account to get started
Step 2: Verify your Salesforce and Microsoft 365 account within Automate.io
Step 3: Make use of the Bot utilizing Office 365 and Salesforce Apps.
Step 4: Create a Trigger and Action occasions with the information mapping you prefer in the Bot
Step 5: Activate it and begin a trial.
Once you are done, you would get remarkable mechanization dealing with your Salesforce and Office 365 accounts.
If you want to use this reconciliation, ensure your salesforce account that has an API-get-to empowered. However, the preliminary versions don’t have API-get-to
2) Using Microsoft Azure
To incorporate Office 365 with Salesforce, you need an Office 365 Site, Azure website, and Salesforce instance trial account. Below are the guidelines you need to follow:
Step 1: Login your Salesforce account. However, if you don’t have one, you can sign up for a trial account.
Step 2: Click on the Files Connect icon in Salesforce.
Step 3: Make Auth. Provider
Step 4: Make an external data source in Salesforce.
Step 5: Consent to accept the Office 365 preliminary record
Step 6: Create a document library and send documents
Step 7: Sign up for an APP on the Azure website for Salesforce.
Step 8: Peruse through the Office 365 documents from Salesforce.
Advantages of Office 365 and Salesforce Integration
- Incorporating Office 365 and Salesforce makes it possible for you to operate Salesforce right from your Office 365. This integration is cloud-based, and it requires no product to introduce, push, or keep up.
- Helps to schedule arrangement thus improving productivity.
- Scheduling of message to send when appropriate.
- Makes it easy to save and embed basic expressions.
- View all contacts, records, drives, cases, and openings related to messages and arrangements without any exchange between Outlook and Salesforce. Also, your Salesforce information quickly becomes feasible, especially in Outlook.
- Easily search and peruse Salesforce record in Outlook.
- Allows you to create new Salesforce records as well as Custom Object records in Outlook.
- Easily create messages using Salesforce Templates.
- Manage Salesforce Tasks ideal in Outlook.
Salesforce Office 365 Integration can give you unimaginable functionality. If done right, you won’t have to hover between Office and Salesforce apps. You get a single tool that you can use to operate both apps at once. Impressive isn’t. Get in touch with us for seamless office 365 and Salesforce Integration.