An all-in-one business management solution that helps your business connect financials, sales, service, and operations to streamline business processes, improve customer interactions and make better decisions. Here is a list of Dynamics 365 Business Central Key Capabilities
1. Manage your financials
Make informed decisions
- Connect data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions to get an end-to-end view of your business.
- Chart financial performance in real time with built-in Power BI dashboards.
Accelerate financial close and reporting
- Streamline accounts receivables and payables,
- Automatically reconcile accounts to close and report on financials quickly and accurately, while maintaining compliance.
Improve forecast accuracy
- Refine financial forecasts by modeling and analyzing data across multiple dimensions.
- Customize reports using seamless Microsoft Excel integration
2. Automate and secure your supply chain
Optimize inventory levels
- Use built-in intelligence to predict when and what to replenish.
- Purchase only what you need with dynamically updated inventory levels.
Avoid lost sales and reduce shortages
- Maintain the right amount of inventory by automatically calculating stock levels, lead times, and reorder points.
- Suggest substitutes when requested items are out of stock.
- Get recommendations on when to pay vendors to use vendor discounts or avoid overdue penalties.
- Prevent unnecessary or fraudulent purchases through approval workflows.
3. Sell smarter and improve customer service
Deliver value at every touchpoint
- Prioritize sales leads based on revenue potential.
- Keep track of all customer interactions and get guidance on best upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle.
Boost sales productivity
- Accelerate the quote to cash process.
- Act quickly on sales-related inquiries, manage service requests, and process payments —all from within Outlook
- Gain a comprehensive overview of your service tasks, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and accelerate case resolution.
4. Keep projects on time and under budget
Stay on budget
- Create, manage, and track customer projects using timesheets along with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities.
- Develop, modify, and control budgets to ensure project profitability
Plan with precision
- Manage resource levels by planning capacity and sales. Track invoicing for customers against planned costs on orders and quotes.
Analyze project performance
- Make effective decisions with real-time insight on project status, profitability, and resource-usage metrics.
5. Optimize your operations
Manage forecasting to fulfilment
- Use sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically generate production plans and create purchase orders.
Run your warehousing efficiently
- Get a holistic view of inventory for efficient order fulfilment.
- Track every item transaction and movement by setting up bins based on warehouse layout and storage unit dimensions.
Reach optimal output levels
- Calculate and optimize manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer demands.
With flexibility at the core of your business, start with what you need now and easily adapt as your business needs change. Learn more about Dynamics 365 Business Central, take a test drive of the solutions, Cynoteck is a Microsoft Gold Partner having expert Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultants.
Click here to check our tailor-made packages and feel free to create your own package as per your need.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an all-in-one ERP business management solution that helps you connect your financials, sales, service, and operations to streamline business processes. Connect our team if you are interested in implementing Dynamics 366 business central in your business.