- Posted by Neeraj Maurya
- On November 8, 2016
- microsoft power bi, ms power bi, power bi cloud, power bi dashboards, power bi for office 365, power bi online, power map, power view, powerbi, powerbi desktop, powerpivot, what is power BI
The traditional approach of data analysis with an electronic spreadsheet is the thing of the past, as all the minute to major graphical needs and data analysis is taken due care, with all-new Microsoft Power BI innovative business intelligence tool. Power BI is a software suite of business analytics tools that facilitates the conversion of data, whether in the cloud or on-premises, in rich visuals with 20 built-in visuals.
With Power of Microsoft Power BI, one can create astounding reports with the help of GUI based inbuilt tools for custom visualizing data. This incorporates comprehensive tools for seamless SQL Server database connections, Analysis Services models, and many other data sources to the same dashboards.
The excel monopoly is lessened due to some flaws, that hampers the large database, graphical visualization, at enterprise and corporate level.
- Suppose you have to deal with entering large data containing hundred and thousand of rows in the spreadsheet which is a time-consuming task
- It’s difficult for multitasking for multiple users at the same time.
- It is difficult to sync well when creating the dedicated reports, out of multiple data tables
- It’s hard to update the spreadsheet in real time when there is up to the minute changes in the data that need to be reflected in the graphics.