- Posted by Neeraj Maurya
- On November 22, 2016
- dynamics crm 2016 mobile app, dynamics crm for phones, dynamics crm for tablets, dynamics crm mobile app, microsoft dynamics crm app for iphone, microsoft dynamics crm mobile app android, mobile crm app, resco, resco mobile crm, what is mobile crm
The Mobile phone is the norm of the day with every second person enjoying maximum, of the online work on the cell phone. Being a professional, it is the dream to get the feel of the desktop like work, completed on the mobile itself, irrespective of the person being online or offline. Sales people are the professionals who need to be connected to the sales management software day and night, to complete sales management campaign effectively.
The Sales person who completes maximum of their work outside the office premise needs to have a dedicated CRM software, to handle all the CRM related task at their fingertips. Talking about the field sales personnel’s who spend maximum, of their sales activities outside of the office and interact with the prospects, can now effectively expedite their work with a CRM mobile solution. Resco Mobile is one such CRM mobile solution available on iOS, Android and windows mobile platform that enhance the sales activities in a jiffy.
Now, it is quite easy to identify prospects for up- or cross-sell activities with the help of mobile CRM app, that accelerates and boosts the productivity of field service technicians, field agents, sales representatives and marketing managers.
All-in-one Resco CRM mobile solutions for your business provides a competitive edge in the following ways
The best part of this mobile app is that it is very swift and easy to download and sync well with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, taking hardly one minute or so. User-friendly Mobile Resco CRM Mobile sales management software provides, a complete respite for the sales and marketing people to schedule a meeting and manage documents. This helps salespeople to retain existing customers, by familiar, easy-to-adopt sales solutions. The Customer services team along with sales and marketing team or HR personnel can effectively and swiftly access sales information to qualify, nurture and convert the lead.
Locating the prospects whereabouts is not a big deal with the all new Resco mobile app with interactive map and route planner. Route planner helps the sales personnel, plan route to reach maximum customers. This will let you add scheduled activities on the map with relevant data, showing the estimated arrival time and duration for each appointment with the customer,
The sales field professionals using Resco Mobile CRM work smoothly on CRM, as working on the mobile solution is as effective as working on the desktop versions of the MS Dynamics CRM. The dedicated CRM work to access, create and edit accounts, lead, order and other entities are performed smoothly in the similar way by taking advantage of the handheld mobile device in your palm. Now, you can phone call to the prospects directly from the application. This is a must-have for the sales manager to effectively organize the whole sales team to close more sales opportunities.
Full offline access
The heydays of software installation and compatibility are gone, as now we have robust mobile apps that works similar to the whole software on the desktop. In this way, sales rep, can easily work on Resco Mobile solutions whenever desired irrespective of the mobile internet connectivity. You can now effectively access relevant information from the dynamic CRM on the move, with the easy option to work either in the offline or online mode as the internet connectivity is no barrier.
Multitasking on the click
This app boosts the productivity of sales representatives, field service technicians, managers by keeping updates with email communication, with the client so that the user can send, reply, forward emails from this Resco app. Integrated comprehensive calendar enables the user to effectively schedule the appointment. There is always the need to call the client on the move, which can easily be done with this app, incorporating Skype and facetime features for the video calls.
strong>Documents in Resco Mobile CRM
This mobile app fully supports virtual connectivity to all the hard copies of the documents, as the sales personnel can now effectively attach all the documents like MS Office files, PDFs, images, videos and HTML attachments to the records. With this app, the field agents can boost sales management with mobility while working, to enrich the CRM documentation records further by photos, audio recordings, and videos.
Key Takeaway benefits of Resco Mobile App
- Lots of CRM work that would require desktop workstation, can now be done swiftly on Resco mobile CRM as you can scan bar code, take a pic and or read email that can be tracked on CRM server
- This comes handy with 100 plus features, accelerating all the tasks to create a new appointment with just few simple taps or do some scheduling if the plans change
- Resco App facilitates to visualize the data in the Dashboard and offers interactive maps, this is an advantage when you are traveling most of the time as it will show your current locations and entities, and even navigate to your destination as it connects to the CRM server
- No worry for the data pilferage, as all your business data is safely protected by an advanced encryption available in the app.
- Language is not a barrier, as you can use your own language for your standard or custom entities. The CRM mobile solution adapts to you, as you work on the features while fully customizing the app as per your requirements.
- Now, design your forms and views or import them from your server and work on Offline reports that is generated in the PDF file created by XML Resco. In this way once you are ready with your mobile customization you can then publish to the server and completely sync with the device.
Moreover, this top-rated robust Resco Mobile app has changed the complete working ways of sales and marketing professional on the go, as the productivity on the move is accentuated with offline features. With CRM on the move via Resco Mobile, sales endeavors can now bring more ROI, adding huge profits in the corporate sector at the enterprise level. This is the optimum time to enhance automated sales and marketing campaigns with indispensable CRM sales management software. At Cynoteck, our expert CRM consultants are more than delighted to discuss your CRM plans. You can easily reach out to us and consult Cynoteck for an array of best CRM solutions, and a commitment to service excellence. Moreover, Cynoteck has been showcased as one of the 20 Most promising CRM solutions providers by ERP Insights Magazine 2016. To read more Click here and for any further questions on implementing a CRM in your organization feel free contact us. Get to know more by clicking on the side link.