Considering the outbreak of the pandemic COVID-19, we would like to reassure and emphasize on the minimal impact on our Business Continuity.
Some points which show this are listed below.
- Cynoteck has always had a strong emphasis on minimal customer impact by having backups of our resources.
- Cynoteck has always had a “Work from Home” policy where the employee can work from home if needed/required.
- It is ensured that the employees connect via a VPN when accessing confidential data and that too from a secure machine provided by the company.
- All of its Business solutions are on the cloud (Microsoft Azure and Office 365) so that the employees can work even if they are not in the office premises.
- All employees use Microsoft Teams for communicating with colleagues, sharing files, assigning tasks and client meetings.
- A medical room is present where the employees can rest and be provided with medicines in case of emergencies.
- Employees are provided with masks for protection.
- Just like fire extinguishers, sanitizer bottles are spread across the company in ample amounts for everyone to use and are replaced with fresh ones as soon as they are finished.
- Apart from this, Cynoteck’s office in India is in the city of Dehradun where there are no reported cases of COVID-19 infection till date.
- And, all resources work off-shore for the clients.
- The client meetings which were scheduled for New Delhi, where about 30 cases have been reported, have all been postponed or done online.
- Also, Cynoteck is not using shared premises with other companies.