- Client was using Dynamics CRM for their sales process and QuickBooks for financial process thus the business process urgently required a centralized system to manage both on a single platform.
- Client was unable to create reports due to distributed software they were using in their business for various processes.
- Client was unable to get a solution in Dynamics 365 for their time entry and worksheets and found a need of customization for the same.
- Phased approach for business migration to new platform.
- Configured Dynamics 365 for Financials (NAV) and Dynamics 365 for Sales (CRM) for added functionality and seamless data flow between modules.
- Integrated Dynamics 365 for Financials (NAV) with external systems for better reporting i.e. Power BI.
- Integrated QuickBooks to Dynamics 365 for Financials (NAV) added functionality.
- Setup time entry and integrated payroll application from extension marketplace.
- Better visibility of Sales and Financials data as the Financial data for the Sales data from CRM is visible in NAV.
- Real-time information regarding expenses and revenue via reports by integrating Power BI with Dynamics 365.
- Better visibility of business processes.
- Simplified work processes and increased user productivity.
- Highly scalable to support future business growth.
- Smooth business transition to new system with zero downtime and negligible business impact.
Microsoft Power BI