A cost-effective solution for an organization to manage visitor’s records and their purpose of visit.
- A low-cost and easy to manage solution.
- An effective solution to maintain and automate visitor’s records regularly, thus saving time and manual power.
- A no-code custom application that can automate the routine process of registering the visitors.
- A completely responsive solution that can be used across various devices like mobile, web, and tablets.
- Microsoft Power Platform was chosen as the preferable solution, as it is cost-effective and easily manageable.
- With tools like Microsoft Power Apps and Power automate, a low-code custom application was built on the canvas app to automate the routine process.
- Basic information like name, address, contact person, etc details were gathered and the entry was confirmed by a staff member, a contact person would then be notified through an app.
- Cross-device availability over mobile and web.
- Automated tracking of the number of visitors, the purpose of their visit, and the contact person.
- Power BI was used to display the number of visitors on the dashboard.
- Easy and automated tracking of visitors.
- Low-cost and reduced maintenance of the app built.
- No-code and low custom applications that are easy to manage by non-technical staff as well.
- Increased productivity with online access and automation features.
- An organization can effectively manage visitor’s records using the Microsoft Power Platform.
canvas Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint