Setup Navision for Food manufacturing company
Need for an automated process of fetching data for two different companies from Business Central ERP and LeafLink CRM with following functionalities:
- Lack of centralized system-Client was using different software’s to manage their various business process which they found difficult to update at various levels on frequent basis.
- Client was using manual banking which made the process erroneous and time-consuming.
- Client was using Quick Books for its financial process that was insufficient without its sales,manufacturing,production process.
- Developed a solution for Dynamics NAV along with customization’s with in MS Dynamics NAV and integration to external systems:
- Set up purchase, payable, sales and receivables
- Setup human resources and warehousing modules
- Setup bank and bank reconciliation in Dynamics NAV to minimize manual activity
- Integrated third party tool‘Quick Books data migration’ to migrate data from Quick Books to the newly developed NAV solution
- Worked with business to identify automation opportunities and provided new automated features
- A single streamlined cloud platform which includes all core business processes like sales, purchase, inventory, and finance
- Better visibility of business processes.
- Greater automation in banking and financial processes.
- Simplified work processes and increased user productivity.
- Low maintenance cost and reduced overall cost of ownership.
- Highly scale-able to support future business growth.
MS Dynamics NAV 2017(web client, windows client and development client)