- Blood Hound used old designed jQuery calendar which had functional limitations and spreadsheets to manage its operations related to work scheduling.
- It was less user-friendly and time-consuming to manage equipment especially.
- With manual processes overlapping with automated ones caused sync issues within the team which in turn was difficult in tracking.
- This was leading to delay in management and loss of resource time due to manual processes. Further, with increasing business, there was a need for automation in complete business processes and business communication.
- Blood Hound engaged Cynoteck to provide consultation on establishing an IT architecture wherein it has the agility to handle changing needs of a fast-growing business.
- Cynoteck proposed the implementation of Salesforce along with Scheduler application to manage work scheduling and tracking. This ensured that overall turnaround time is minimal.
- Cynoteck succeeded in rolling out Scheduler design and customization (as per business need) within 16 weeks.
This introduced features like: –
- Scheduler Auto refresh on Change in the backend.
- Schedule work by drag-drop.
- Excellent UI Design.
- Easy to track.
- Scheduler Access Security.
- User Friendliness and ease of access.
- Changing backend from Scheduler itself
- Cynoteck delivered Scheduler Design module i.e. within 16 weeks.
- With Salesforce on-demand model, solution ensured that Blood Hound’s initial investment into technology is kept minimal. Cynoteck provided a cost-effective offshore delivery model which helped maintain lower cost of a project.
- Being on cloud, there are no infrastructure costs associated with the final solution.
- Diligence in delivering releases on time and with utmost quality.
- Cost-effective solution and low-cost development Salesforce.com platform.
- SummaryCynoteck helped BloodHound group in reengineering or Work Order creation and Field Service work allocation.