- The client was looking for an on demand mobile app, Uber for X application for Food delivery.
- He saw a gap in delivering fresh food to patients and hospital staff as per there choice in quick time and wanted the offering to be available to general public instead of limiting it to patients and hospital staff and also wanted to invest as little as possible in hiring staff for taking orders and delivering them.
- This was a perfect case for an on demand mobile app where a mobile first approach could be used and our expertise in delivering such solutions made us the perfect fit for the same.
- Cynoteck proposed an on demand service model like Uber.
- Automated workflows and processes resulted in getting the business up and running with least workforce and negligible back office support.
- In this sense RequestKy became a mobile first business utilizing the benefits of this intelligent device to its fullest.
- Using RequestKy app one can request for meals on demand , and can even track job accepted status, job started status, job completed status, even the transaction are automated.
- If one want to be a RequestKy service provider, he can sign up as a provider. RequestKy is like an office in your hand which keeps track of your transactions and wor
- with loads of automation and intuitiveness added to operations. Overall turnaround time of business has been greatly reduced leading to increased business and customer satisfaction.
- With IOS, app store app solution. Cynoteck provides a cost-effective offshore delivery model which helped maintain lower cost of project. The on demand mobile app utilizes the shared economy where drivers can be hired on demand without having to engage them in long term contracts.
- Cynoteck’s expertise in delivering on demand mobile app on App Store.
- Diligence in delivering releases on time and with utmost quality Cost-effective solution and low-cost development.