Max-yield using MS Dynamics Business central online
- Client was using wave application to manage their financial and accounts. Their sales and purchase processes were maintained manually using different software products.
- Client envisioned Dynamics BC for:
- Streamlining sales, purchase and finance process.
- Better inventory management.
- Minimize manual banking processes and bank reconciliation.
- Added functionality via integration with third party applications.
Cynoteck Team developed a solution for Dynamics BC along with customizations within MS Dynamics BC and integration to external systems:
- Setup purchase, payable, sales and receivables.
- Setup and linked banking to Dynamics BC to minimize manual activity.
- Setup import/export functionality of bank transactions in Dynamics BC to minimize manual activity.
- Worked with business to identify automation opportunities and provided new automated features.
- A single streamlined cloud platform which includes all core business processes like sales, purchase, inventory, and finance.
- Better visibility of business processes.
- Greater automation in banking and financial processes.
- Simplified work processes and increased user productivity.
- Low maintenance cost and reduced overall cost of ownership.
- Highly scalable to support future business growth.