Hamlet, a building Inspector was verifying that the building was built with the right architecture as per the approved design with the right materials used and within the right time frame. He also wanted to ensure that the people who were working on the site have the right skills needed. He wanted to save his time from day to day hassle and keep himself updated, so he wanted some dashboards, reports, and scheduled notification that could help him to track the progress of the construction activity.
- A well-designed, Canvas App was built using PowerApps that leverages many of the features of the Office 365 and Microsoft Power Platform as it is easy to use and has a low cost. Some other benefits of PowerApps included that it could be accessed via a mobile device or the browser. As PowerApps comes integrated with Power Automate it helped easy and automated tracking of the issues. Connectors in PowerApps helped in the seamless integration of data from different sources. It helped to deliver an accurate picture of real-time business data which was later used through Power BI for graphical representation.
- Timely delivery of the project.
- Seamless integration with Office 365(Excel, Teams, SharePoint, and more), Microsoft Power platform, and connectors.
- Cynoteck’s expertise in delivering solutions on Microsoft power Platforms that includes Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Virtual Agents.
- Low-cost development solution in a limited time frame.
Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, SQL, Common Data Services (CDS)