ArtFrankly – Job portal built on open stack
Client founders identified a need gap within Art world and planned to address it by creating a cloud application, which can help bridge required gap between various artists, art studios, galleries etc.
- This job portal was for artists form any field to post jobs, find spaces & discover opportunities.
- The idea was to create a job postal with unique and difficult functionalities.
- Functionalities like artist can post their work on website, Employer can post jobs, UI of website also uses different level of skills
- Cynoteck designed and developed Job portal on Angular and Symphony framework.
- A job portal having functionalities like post jobs, find spaces & discover opportunities.
- By using the Angular technology, the website five time faster than other web applications.
- Created a responsive UI by using bootstrap and SASS which give the website a beautiful look.
- As the portal is built on Angular platform, so its performance is very fast.
- Zero recurring costs as no external system to be managed.
- Fast time to delivery with cost-effective approach.
Angular, Symphony framework
Principle – Alto Palo
“I have been working with Cynoteck for the last four years and can’t say enough good things about the experience. They have provided full-stack solutions for about 10 clients of mine over the years, and still continue to do so. Udit and his teams are versatile and equipped to handle work on just about any technology stack, from ReactJS to WordPress. In addition to development work itself, projects get completed on-time and with good communication. I am always impressed by the speed of the work pipeline, no matter how big the task- it just gets done! Lastly I just want to mention that the project managers and developers at Cynoteck treat your business/clients as if it is their own, often being self-directed and at times even contributing to the concept itself”