Business Central Integration with QuickBooks and D365 Sales module
- Client was using Dynamics CRM for their sales process and Quick Books for financial process thus the business process urgently required a centralized system to mange both on a single platform.
- Client was unable to create reports due to distributed software they were using in their business for various processes.
- Client was unable to get a solution in Dynamics 365 for their time entry and work sheets and found a need of customization for same..
- Phased approach for business migration to new platform
- Configured Dynamics 365 for Financials (NAV) and Dynamics 365 for Sales(CRM)for added functionality and seamless data flow between modules
- Integrated Dynamics 365 for Financials (NAV) with external systems for better reporting i.e. PowerBI.
- Integrated Quick Books to Dynamics 365 for Financials (NAV) added functionality
- Setup time entry and integrated payroll application from extension market place
- Better visibility of Sales and Financials data as the Financial data for the Sales data from CRM is visible in NAV.
- Real-time information regarding expenses and revenue via reports by integrating Power BI with Dynamics 365.
- Better visibility of business processes.
- Simplified work processes and increased user productivity.
- Highly scalable to support future business growth .
- Smooth business transition to new system with zero down time and negligible business impact .
Dynamic 365 for Financials (NAV),Dynamics 365 for Sales(CRM),PowerBI
Client’s company is a US based managed IT service provider, they provide support services, design, implementation and maintenance.