Business Central Implementation with ChargeLogic integration for Payment Automated reconciliation
- Client was using Sage CRM for their sales process and QuickBooks for financial process thus the business process urgently required a centralized system to mange all processes on a single platform.
- Lack of centralized system-Client was using different software’s to manage their various business process which they found difficult to update at various levels on frequent basis.
- Phased approach for business migration to new platform.
- Configured Dynamics Business Central essential setup.
- Integrated ChargeLogic payment services.
- Enabled payment outside Business Central.
- Enabled Bank reconciliation.
- Integrated QuickBooks to Dynamics BC.
- Integrated Expensify with Business Central.
- Better visibility of Sales and Financials data as the Financial data for the Sales data from CRM is visible in NAV.
- Real-time information regarding expenses and revenue via reports by integrating Power BI with Dynamics 365.
- Better visibility of business processes.
- Simplified work processes and increased user productivity.
- Highly scalable to support future business growth .
- Smooth business transition to new system with zero down time and negligible business impact .
Dynamic Business Central
Client’s company is a US based IRS dispute and controversy resolution consulting company.