Business Central Essential Implementation with historical data migration
Urgent need to shift Business from existing systems (AccountingSeed and PracticeEngine) to Business Central with historical data migration into Business Central:
- Client was using AccountingSeed for their sales process and PractiseEngine for employees Expense claims and payroll process thus the business process urgently required a centralized system to manage all processes on a single platform.
- Lack of centralized systemClient was using different software to manage their various business process which they found difficult to update at various levels on frequent basis.
- Lack of scalability of existing system.
- Phased approach for smooth transition into new system along with historical data.
- Configured Dynamics Business Central Essential setup.
- Created custom functionality to import billings from AccountingSeed.
- Created import functionality to import Employees expenses and payroll from Practice Engine.
- Enabled Bank reconciliation.
- Created functionality to import other General Journal entries from old systems into Business Central.
- Created custom checks to be printed out of Business Central.
- Better visibility of Sales and Financials data within a single system.
- Real-time information regarding income statement, P&L, Budgets and other detailed custom Financials reports.
- Better visibility of business processes.
- Simplified work processes and increased user productivity.
- Highly scalable to support future business growth.
- Smooth business transition to new system with zero downtime and negligible business impact
Dynamic Business Central