Apply Lending Hand application was developed for a Furniture store that provides household furniture to customers on lease after e-signing with them on lease agreement.
Main challenges with the existing system were:
- Verify customer’s personal details on behalf of their Social Security Number.
- Check customer’s bank account credibility and financial status to evaluate the risk management.
- Get customer detail filled on agreement designed for e-signing.
- Create Dashboard for store/customer management.
- WordPress was proposed for the user interaction and PHP for handling rest of the functionality.
- The site was launched within 16 weeks of project kick-off.
- Major feature highlights include :
- o Interactive front end to fetch user detail in a multipart form.
- Post customer detail in json form to Clarity Service Api to verify user detail on behalf of customer’s SSN number.
- Convert response from clarity service into xml format and post it to Underwrite Api to get credit score for customer which helped user in risk management in their business.
- After satisfactory verification, e-signing process is initiated for customer.
- HelloSign service was chosen for e-signing where agreement template was created which was reused for each customer with all lease agreement details pre-filled to it.
- Custom plugin was developed to create a list view for all customer with functioning like sorting, searching, achieving, funding, editing and changing customer’s status according to customer progress in the process.
- Easy credit and risk management.
- Cost effective
- 50% reduction in overall credit processing
WordPress, Codeigniter, MySQL.
Retail & Ecommerce
Principle – Alto Palo
“I have been working with Cynoteck for the last four years and can’t say enough good things about the experience. They have provided full-stack solutions for about 10 clients of mine over the years, and still continue to do so. Udit and his teams are versatile and equipped to handle work on just about any technology stack, from ReactJS to WordPress. In addition to development work itself, projects get completed on-time and with good communication. I am always impressed by the speed of the work pipeline, no matter how big the task- it just gets done! Lastly I just want to mention that the project managers and developers at Cynoteck treat your business/clients as if it is their own, often being self-directed and at times even contributing to the concept itself”