Created Mobile app for CorneaCare
- CorneaCare helps you to manage and monitor dry eyes. You will be notified to confirm treatment at the treatment time, if you take an appointment and forgot to confirm it then the Check-in feature allows you to confirm later and the daily check-in feature allows you to track the experience about your daily symptoms like Light sensitivity, Eye pain, Blurry vision, Redness, etc. with left and right eye’s photos.
- You can see your past weekly, monthly and annual reports to know about your progress of dry eye.
- If you want to change treatment, you can contact your eye consultant.
- Cynoteck checks the given prototype by the CorneaCare team and breaks it into two applications.
- Patient application
- Doctor’s application
- For managing both applications we provide a solution of the admin panel, where the admin can create a Doctor’s profile, and then Doctor can register himself.
- Patient app will handle all the patient’s treatment and create reports.
- Doctor’s app will manage and check the patient’s reports as well as treatment.
- Patient’s app has an option of daily check where a user will select a time and the app will notify when the check-in time comes.
- A Patient can easily manage his treatment time as the app will notify the treatment time.
- The patient can track his progress as well as the Doctor can suggest and update the treatment if the existing treatment will not improve the issue.
- The patient can send his weekly reports to Doctor and update him about his treatment.
- Doctor can easily check the patient report at any time.
iOS: Swift 5.0