Internet of Things (IoT)
What is Internet of Things?The Internet of Things (IoT) is poised to revolutionize the world as we know it as an increasing number of devices are connected to the global Internet now. In 2008, there were fewer than 5 billion devices connected to the Internet, but by 2020, there are expected to be anywhere between 50-100 billion devices connected to the Internet. The IoT is an ecosystem of connected devices that will immeasurably improve human lives, and businesses are adopting IoT technologies at an increasing rate today.
Key advantages of IoT?
- By getting ahead of your competition in the IoT field, your business can stand out in the crowd and transform the troves of IoT data into actionable information that can improve businesses today rather than tomorrow.
- When you are able to successfully integrate IoT processes across your enterprise, you can scale your operations seamlessly and without any infrastructure-related issues.
- If you have already started integrating IoT into your strategy, we will be able to support you in at any stage of your digital transformation model.
- You can connect people, processes, data, technology, systems, assets, and sensors in a seamless manner that can generate revenue for decades to come.
- An IoT enabled infrastructure can deliver tangible benefits to every aspect of your business.